Tooele County Clerk - Election Information
Ophir Election Results
Shall the Town of Ophir disincorporate?
2016 Election Information
- 2016 Notice of Election
- Candidate Information
- 2016 Candidate Guide
- Candidate Profiles
- Financial Disclosure Information
- Stansbury Park - Voting By Mail
Early Voting Dates and Polling Locations
Sample Ballot for Tooele County General Election
Proposition #14 - Question on Change of Government Study
- Election Notice - Study on Change of Government
- Argument for Study on Change of Government
- No arguments against the Study on Change of Government were submitted.
Proposition #15 - Lake Point Incorporation Information
- Election Notice - Lake Point Incorporation
- Argument for Lake Point Incorporation
- Rebuttal to Argument for Lake Point Incorporation
- Argument Against Lake Point Incorporation
- Rebuttal to Argument Against Lake Point Incorporation
Proposition #16 - Stansbury Park Incorporation Information
- Election Notice - Stansbury Park Incorporation
- Argument for Stansbury Park Incorporation
- Rebuttal to Argument for Stansbury Park Incorporation
- Argument Against Stansbury Park Incorporation
- Rebuttal to Argument Against Stansbury Park Incorporation
Voter Information Pamphlet Argument Guidelines
Voter Information Pamphlet
In preparation for the Stansbury Park Incorporation, the Lake Point Incorporation and the Change of Government questions that will be on the November General Election, the County is required to prepare a Voter Information Pamphlet. This pamphlet will include arguments for or against the incorporation. If you are interested in creating an argument in favor or against any of these issues, there are some guidelines to follow.
20A-7-402(2)(f) An eligible voter who submits an argument under this section shall: (i) ensure that the argument does not exceed 500 words in length; (ii) ensure that the argument does not list more than five names as sponsors; (iii) submit the argument to the election officer no later than 60 days before the election day - September 9th; and (iv) include with the argument the eligible voter's name, residential address, postal address, e-mail address and phone number. After arguments are received, the submitted will have a chance to write a rebuttal to the opposing argument (250 words). If more than one argument is received the election officer shall make the final designation.
Please submit arguments to Marilyn K. Gillette at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, my contact information is my e-mail or 435-843-3148.
All voters must present photo ID at the polls in order to cast a ballot.
Acceptable Forms of Valid Voter Identification (Required to vote in person)
Placement of Campaign Signs: