Tooele County Treasurer
Click on the link below to view the 2013 Delinquent Taxes list:
The responsibilities of the Treasurer's Office include:
- Bill and collect Real Property Taxes.
- Distribute taxes to Taxing Entities.
- Process refund of overpaid property taxes.
- Invest County funds.
- Publish listings of delinquent taxes annually.
- Receipt and deposit funds from various County departments.
- Residents can sign-up and pay for garbage collection for all of the unincorporated areas of the County.
- Pay Property Taxes Online (Online property tax information and payments.)
- Pay Property Tax Prepayments Online (Payment service provided by Instant Payments for Tooele County Property Taxes.)
- Pay with Tax Prepayment Coupons (Download and print prepayment coupons.)
Payment Processing Information:
Tooele County does not process the online payments nor is any payment information (i.e. credit card number, bank account/routing number, ccv code) stored in the county systems. All payments are processed through Secure Instant Payments, an independent payment processing company.
The fees associated with the online transactions are charged by Secure Instant Payments and are not assessed nor affiliated with Tooele County. Tooele County does not have any control over the amount of the fee.
ACH transactions (direct withdrawals from a bank account) are $0.49. Credit Card transactions are charged a fee of 2.5% of the total amount due with the minimum charge being $2.50.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (435) 843-3190.